Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tonight: Celebrating Voice + Community with Sample Night LIVE

Dsc_0040

Words can't express how glad and grateful I am this morning. It was almost exactly a year ago that I lost my voice and entered a turbulent, trying time of uncertainty and fear about my life as a singer, something I've been my entire life and I had good reason to wonder if this was all about to change. 

This time last year, I was "calling in sick" to the 4th annual Audience Favorites show for Sample Night LIVE, a show (the 5th annual) that I'm so delighted and honored to be a part of tonight! Thanks to the SNL audience for having me back!!

Friends, it's been quite a year and I keep thinking I should right a more extensive update for all of you relating some of the journey of healing as a whole human being, a journey of rediscovery and redefining my voice, a journey of even realizing more of who I am and how I need to live with a different 

rhythm that I was to be an artist and create and write and sing and ultimately share that with all of you. 

So, this morning, I'm celebrating recovery and healing and hope for the on-going journey. I celebrate all of you who have partnered with us this year and supported us in ways that have allowed me to heal and grow. You all know who you are and words can't say how much we're grateful for you, who you are, your generosity and graciousness in our lives.

If you're able to come out tonight to celebrate with us at the History Theater in St. Paul, check out the rest of the Sample Night LIVE line-up (all audience favorites from the previous monthly shows of 2012). Get info and buy tickets here: SampleNightLIVE.com

Also, I just posted more photos on my Facebook Music Page along with the Sample Night LIVE Event Page/Invite.

Cheers! Peace and Gratitude from my heart.

~Heatherlyn

www.heatherlynmusic.com

Dsc_0088

 

No comments: