Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heatherlyn Portraits by the Little Hands of Young Artists























One of my favorite things is to have a sweet little gal come up to me after a family presentation with a smile, a gleam in her eyes and a gift in her hands that is so special...an original work of art! Man, this just tugs at my heart like nothing else. These are the priceless, unexpected rewards of our work! I hope these young, bright and gifted artists will never shy away from the drawing pencil or the colored crayon and even if their journey and passion leads them to a different form of vocation, I hope they will always know that they are co-creators, and any work they do, any hobby they pursue, they can be conduits of genuine beauty and life to all in their world. Thanks to fans of all ages for giving encouragement and support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Heatherlyn YOUR AWESOME at singing
young artist
mia